Meetup No.7 "Vietnam Staking Economy "
The first event ever for Staking Economy in Vietnam!
About this Event
Vienam Staking Economy is a half-day pannel discussion about the lastest trend in cryptocurrency staking. Staking is a way to earn passive crypto income without the need to own expensive mining devices. The more coins you have, the higher staking rewards you win. With this brilliant concept to solve all the deadpool of Proof-of-Work mechanism, Staking has been most used in new Proof-of-Stake mechanism, and expected to dominate the investment trend in the year of 2019 in the globe.
This event is co-hosted by TomoChain, Hashkey and Conflux, which all hold great experience in blockchain development and adoption in Asia. The co-organizers will share their thoughts and value experience regarding this crypto investment trend.
-Date & time: 9.30 AM 28 July 2019 -Venue: DREAMPLEX Co-working space, Ground Floor, 195 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Viet Nam
- Nguyen Bui, Director of Partnership of TomoChain
- Moly , Marketing Director of Hashkey Hub
- Ivy Qi, Marketing Director of Conflux
- Giang Nguyen - Vietnam Country Manager of Cobo Walet
- John Riggin, Head of International Development of BTC
- Tuan Le, Sen-Ecosystem: Exchange, Loyalty Points and
2nd Lucky Dr Panel Discussion:
- Vinh Le, CM of Kucoin, Kucoin Soft Staking
- Giang Nguyen, CoboWallet staking
- Linh Nguyen, KTS group, about Vietnamese Community and Staking
- John Riggin, about Staking Staking
Vietnam Staking Economy gathers together around 200-300 attendees including senior managers of top blockchain projects, analysts, investors, traders, business owners and everyone who deal with cryptocurrency on daily basis.
Key panel topics
- The rise of staking and masternodes: Market demands, solution and expectation
- TomoChain Staking Service – the most efficient staking economy in Vietnam
- Hashkey Hub - One-stop Digital Asset Management Platform
- Conflux - the next generation PoW blockchain protocol with scalability, security, and extensibility
- Recent development and new products/services for investors
More details can be found at here.