Conflux Ambassadors are passionate enthusiasts who help drive community awareness and education about Conflux. Ambassadors lead activities to grow the Conflux ecosystem, including kickstarting a local chapter, organizing and hosting meetups, creating content like blog posts, videos and tutorials, helping with translations, and much more.
Benefits of Being a Conflux Ambassador
- Access to a private Discord channel and workspace connecting ambassadors all over the globe
- Resources to help educate and onboard more community members
- Special AMA sessions with partner projects and Conflux team members
- Early access to new features, and the opportunity to provide feedback
- Direct access to members of the Conflux core team for questions, suggestions, etc.
- Priority support
- Limited edition swag
How to get involved
- Moderate social channels and forums.
- Post announcements, share updates and answer questions.
- Organize meetups - Become a KOL
- Help with campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Creating social media posts in your native language.
- Help with translating content for our global audience.
- Provide community tech support
- Create and participate in bug bounties
- Update dev docs; create tutorials
- Host dev workshops
- Speak at community events
- Participate during hackathons
- Identify developer needs and use cases
- Blog posts
Becoming an Ambassador is easy
The Conflux Global team reviews applications every 30 days. Entry is capped at 20 new ambassadors per month so we can grow the community at a healthy pace and provide a great experience to all new members. To stay in the program, ambassadors will need to meet monthly metrics.Apply now